What's on your mind?
When I added a new article I accidently overwritten the Red Dead Redemption II page. Any way to fix this?
Something interesting has been found in RDR2 by u/BrodytheBeast20
A test thingy
i wanna check this new discussion thing out
Nice to have some java around the place now isn’t it? Got some good work in today.
- Fixed the Bureaucrat Profile Masthead Issue
- Added some custom Profile Masthead Tags. See below for more info
- Added additional Infobox User Template for use on User Pages
- Rectified tiny problem with Infobox Template label tags
- Deleted the starter-kit useless Infoboxes (they should disappear from the insert menu soon)
Now we have custom Java we can add as many custom Profile Masthead Tags to our profiles as we want. I’ve already given all the Bureaucrats a bit of a nickname tag to display as an example. If any of you want to change it or add more tags, simply edit MediaWiki:ProfileTags and follow the examples. Easy as can be.
I was reading about Tall Trees and its obviously a Location-based article, and also Mantiix added the 'Myth Locations' category.
Should we have a locations header on our Myth List Master Pages similar to what we have on GTA Myths Wiki? Like here
I thought I'd give you all an update on exactly what I've done. Today I've...
- Begun work on categorization
- Developed a beta navigation bar
- Set up our forum with a couple simple boards
- Customized our staff link color
- Personalized our automatic Welcome Message
- And I also changed our theme color slightly. I darkened the 'buttons' color as these bright red links were blending in with the bright red backgrounds.
Let me know if any of these aren’t to your liking or if you have any suggestions. I’m planning to soon work on resolving the bureaucrat profile masthead issue. I'll keep you updated.
I've just finished drawing up our category tree. I’ve already assigned the community and master list pages a category as well as our own user pages. I think we need to keep this tree as simple as possible. We need to get into the habit now of conforming to this tree when creating new articles and also placing a link to them on the appropriate master list page after they’ve been created. If we do this now it will mean a much cleaner, easier to navigate wiki for the future.
Take a look at the Cat tree and get used to it. Make sure to look at the full size image if you can’t read this thumbnail very well.
If you don’t know what I mean, this is a master list page. If you have any suggestions for the Cat tree, let me know and I’ll be glad to make any modifications.
For some reason Admin is appearing on Mantiix's, SMG's and my profile masthead rather than Bureaucrat. For now, I’ve temporary customized the sysop user group to display Bureaucrat, this however will result in any users added as Administrators to display Burearcrat on their profile masthead, even though they are not.
They should enable it for us in a few days.